The Liebster Award

Saturday, January 25, 2014




1. What is the best movie you've seen recently?
I am a big fan of films, TV series and spin offs so this is a tough question for me. Right now I would have to say the best movie I have seen recently is Catching Fire, has to be one of the best trilogies (Books are always better) along with Harry Potter of course! An action packed, dramatic love triangle, who wouldn't like it.

2/3. If you could only have one makeup product/tool, what would it be?
I've combined questions two and three together, as I am not big on make up and beauty products. If I could only have one bath/body/hair product it would have to be my dry shampoo, I could not live without it, it is a life saver, especially when I have big 9:00AM lectures with about 400 other people! The tool would have to be a good exfoliating body scrubber, combined with some soap and glory body wash = PERFECT.

4. Favourite clothing brand?
My favourite brand of clothing would have to be H&M, which is a clothing brand in Europe, quite popular in Northern European Countries such as Sweden, Norway and the UK to name a few. It has all different styles and at affordable prices! However I do like the occasional purchase of skinny jeans from Topshop.

5. What is the best outfit you own or your favourite outfit you've ever worn look like?
My favourite outfit would have to be my mock Zara navy trench coat from Primark, (£15, more like £70), it was such a good find! With my burgundy H&M top and black biker style boots. I'm not really an accessories kind of girl, however I am opposed to odd bracelet or two.

6. Most treasured thing you've ever bought?
The most treasured thing I have ever bought would have to be all my different souvenirs from the holidays I have been on and ones which I have received off family members. They hold so many memories and emotions for me, always reminding me of the times I have spent with my family.

7. Who is the funniest?
The funniest? Comedian wise, Jason Manford all the way; a fellow Northerner. Family, my sister and I when we are in a giddy mood together. In the movies, it would have to be Rebel Wilson, the Australian actress who has played main roles in Pitch Perfect and The Bachelorette (Two films I cannot stop watching).

8. Who's style do you love?
I have always loved Alexa Chung's clothing style, its quite unique but not in the sense of Lady GaGa unique. I also have started to like Jennifer Lawrence and Lauren Conrad's clothing style. I'm definitely more of a skinny jeans kinda girl.

9. What made you create a blog?
Ever since my sister started blogging, I've always been interested in joining her, I've taken the photos for her blog for just over a year now. I wanted to find out if it was for me, I've never been interested in beauty however I do love reading reviews about different places and meals.

10. What is your favourite scent?
Perfume wise it has to be Aura by Swarovski, the smell is divine! It is quite expensive so it isn't an everyday perfume, just for special occasions. I received it as a gift from my sister, it also came with a body lotion which I have yet to use. 

My Nominees:

Emily - Ahem, It's Emme
Chloe - A Little Birdy Blog
Maria Vole - Beauty on a Budget
Ashley - Green Beauty Life
Helena Lena - Geeks Diary

My Questions:

1. What is your worst cooking disaster story?
2. If you could pick any three things to do this year, what would they be and why?
3. Who was your favourite blogger of 2013?
4. What, if any, quote do you live by?
5. If you could only have one social media platform, which one would it be?
6. What are your top 3 tips for healthy skin?
7. What would your ideal job be and why?
8. Who are your favourite Youtubers?
9. Have you got a weird and wonderful talent?
10. What can we look forward to seeing on your blog in 2014?

I was nominated to do this post by the lovely Penny Rugburn, thank you so much for considering me for this award. This is my first time doing any form of Q&A/blogger tag so I hope you guys liked it and to my nominees, please tweet me or comment below the link to your post.

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for nominating me, I'll do it today! :)
    I also watch a lot fo tv series and films, I don't think I could choose only one haha

    x
    Geek’s diary

    ReplyDelete