WHAT I GOT FOR CHRISTMAS!

Wednesday, January 01, 2014

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!


This break was much needed, taking time away from university and relaxing with my family. These 3 weeks are flying by already. On Christmas Day I got to spend time with my mum, dad and sister, exchanging presents from 'Santa'. We went to several Christmas markets, ate a lot of food and had thee best hot chocolates you could ask for! 

Santa went halves with me this year on an Apple MacBook Air 13"!! I was over the moon with this gift and haven't put it down since; with the new photobooth editions and all the iLife features already programmed. I love Apple products, they are quite pricey but all the products that I've had (iPhones) have lasted me over 4 years.

I'm a BIG fan of Nandos, as you can see I got the sauces set, my favourite being the lemon and herb. Who doesn't enjoy Nandos ey?? Hence buying the Per Peri salt for £4 in the boots boxing day sale. I received several other food based gifts such as a nordic baking set and a starbucks hot chocolate gift set (I hate coffee!).  I also got several bath and body sets, my favourite being the Lush set which contains; sandy santa body butter, the olive branch shower gel, celebrate lotion, orange jelly soap and green fun - if you would like to see a review of any items comment which below! 

What did you get for Christmas? I'd love to hear and read about what you received! 
Leave your blog below :) 

Thanks,

Aimee

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your comment! Best wishes to you too :) xx

    http://the28rules.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete