Week in Pictures: Week 4

Tuesday, April 01, 2014


These are just turning into culminations of my life now, haha! From coming home to freshly made Pancake in halls to having a Pizza Party Friday Night with my sister, I have to say these few weeks have been crazy but eventful to say the least. There is never a dull moment at University!

After consuming obscene amounts of calories on Pancake Day I headed home for the weekend as it was my Aunties birthday. We went out for a lovely meal but the portion size was one to contend with! Such a lovely meal though :) 

I have just had a week in University but the weeks prior to that I was on placement in a lovely little village doing community nursing which I enjoyed immensely (Apart from the 40 minute journey there and then 40 back). If you are interested in studying nursing send me a message! Whilst on placement our halls of residence set up a Pizza Party where I had my first fizzy drink in a over a year!! So much has changed in such a sort space of time, its unbelievable to think about. Also you have to have treats when your getting up at 5:30 every morning. 

School boy error. Myself and my flat mates like to play a prank on one another from time to time. Certainly something to remember if your going to uni or college next year! Tip: Never leave your door unlocked.

Another lovely weekend at home with my family, the weather has had very mixed opinions on my arrival home from hail stone to blue skies! Hoping to do some more fun activities whilst I'm here. So I will keep you updated, don't forget to check out my instagram for all updates!

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Aimee, I really like your blog and I've nominated you for The Liebster Award. You can find the details on my blog here. X

    HOW I WEAR..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I will be posting my response in the next couple of days :) x

      Delete