Thank you to Nishka Patel for nominating me for my second Liebster Award! Go and check her amazing blog out now.
1. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
Connecting with people from around the world and sharing my experiences at my finger tips!
2. If you could only use on make-up brand for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Since I don't use make up, I would have to say the closest thing would be my Simple Moisturiser - one of the best, most handy and reliable products! Acne and acne scars do not help in terms of make up for me at the moment, would love some advice!
3. Biggest fashion faux pas?
Oh gosh, I bet I have broken so many fashion rules to count! Double denim? Uggs with everything? A dress with zips across?
4. Favourite clothes shop?
Hmmm, that would have to be H&M! They provide such a range of clothes and home ware; plus I LOVE Sweden.
5. Would you rather live in the country or the city?
Now that's a tough one! I absolutely love the countryside, to get away from everything and the scenery is second to none. But you have everything in the city, I live in the city at the moment! :S
6. If you could try any job for a day, what would you try?
Being a Travel Writer/Photographer - I would love to do that, travelling and photography are two of the main passions in my life. One job I did want to do for a while, thanks to Steve Irwin was to be a Marine Biologist or something of that nature!
7. Sweet or savoury - What's your flavour?
A bit of both never did anyone any harm!
8. What's your guilty pleasure?
My guilty pleasure would have to be #PizzaPartyFridayNight, I want it most nights, doesn't have to be limited to Friday nights!
9. What do you do in your spare time?
Technically I blog! I'm a full time student nurse, in Uni and on Placement for the majority of the year. I also like to go to museums, I love reading and cleaning.. I know weird.
10. Who is your inspiration?
I wouldn't say that one particular person is my inspiration. Some people such as Shay Carl Butler and Colette Butler from the Shaytards on YouTube are inspiring and some of the most positive people. Along with Charles Trippy who is truly amazing and such
a strong individual - check out their links to their YouTube channels.
11. If you had a magic lamp, what would you wish for?
To get a first in my Adult Nursing degree, to have a lovely holiday for myself and my family and to grow my blog a lot more with followers and content.
Megan | Aurora Dust
Kim | Whimsical Mrs W
Charlotte | Charlotte Rose
Dash | Mode Lily
Caroline | Seeking ElleJay
My Questions are:
1. If you use YouTube, who is your favourite YouTuber and why?
2. What's your most expensive purchase?
3. Best place you have travelled?
4. If you could be in any job, which one and why?
5. Last time you took a big risk?
6. Facebook, Instagram or Twitter?
7. Favourite film of the year?
8. If you were able to go on a free holiday, where would you go and who with?
9. If you could give your younger self some advice, what would it be?
10. Confess something!
11. What can we expect from your blog in the future?
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this post, hope you liked it!