Review: Organic Wheatgrass Powder

Friday, May 09, 2014


*Photos taken by me*

Recently I was able to work with Geco Supplements whereby they sent me a sample of one of their three Geco powders to review. All opinions are my own, you can check out my disclaimer. 

They have a range of powders, this one being the Wheatgrass, they also have Chlorella and Spirulina. They are all packed with vitamins and minerals so they are a great health boost. All you need to do is add a small tea spoon of the powder to any drink. I tried orange juice but you could also add them to smoothies.

As you can see I mixed a little bit of the powder with some orange juice. The initial taste was a little strange however I quickly got use to it. It's like having a little bit of LA in a glass. I did try it with apple and cranberry juice, which didn't taste the best however I did try it with a mixed fruit smoothie which was delicious!

The delivery was very prompt and packaged very well. The simple design of the packaging makes it a lot easier to see what is actually in the product, where it comes from, how much you should add and if it is suitable for you or not such as being vegetarian and gluten free.


It is slightly expensive however you do get a lot for your money and only need a small amount of it per drink to be able to gain the benefits! The best place to purchase these products would be on amazon, where you can also find very similar products produced by Geco - click here!

Overall I would recommend this product to anyone, especially those who want to start changing their lifestyle to become healthier. This is a simple and easy change that could be made to improve your diet and nutritional levels.


Let me know what you think in the comments below!


Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment