Review: Mr Nutcase Custom iPhone Case

Friday, June 06, 2014

Hello again everyone! 

Today I will be reviewing one of the custom Mr Nutcase iPhone cases, the lovely team over at Mr Nutcase allowed me to design my own case and I couldn't be happier with how it has turned out!


They cover a range of phone companies such as Apple, LG, Sony, Blackberry, HTC, etc. I have an iPhone 5 but I noticed that they also create cases for iPads. The cost does vary, for the iPhone 5 with the normal case it comes to £14.95 with free worldwide shipping. It is a little expensive but you are paying for good quality products and efficient service.

I ordered my case on Tuesday 3rd in the evening and it arrived on Thursday 5th at lunch time. It was packaged well in a small envelope. I have ordered cases of other sites in the past and they have charged delivery and it has also taken a lot longer so I was very impressed by this.

The designs is not my own, I searched for nautical iPhone 5 covers on google and Pinterest, unfortunately the design doesn't fit around the camera but it doesn't really bother me. You can customise your phone case with your own personal photos, you can search for some or you can browse through the wide range on the website that have been created by different artists.

The end result is of a high quality, light weight, the case doesn't have any rough edges, its very smooth and as you can see of the clear sides of the case, they fit around all the features comfortably enhancing the user experience.

The site is very simple and easy to use with all different designs, layouts and phone cases. You can't go wrong with it, it would make a perfect present for you family or friends as it can be so personalised. You can personalise the case of your product through pictures and text. At the checkout there was also an option to receive a free screen protector. When it arrived I found that it came with the screen protector and also a screen wipe! Very handy.


Thanks for reading, I hope you like the look of my case and if you would like to order from Mr Nutcase head over to their site today! They have also been very kind and offered a 10% discount to my followers - 'Thanku10'.

Enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. It's a shame that the design doesn't wrap around the camera, but I didn't actually notice until I read you talking about it so I guess it doesn't really matter! I've been looking for a reputable company to get one done for myself with photographs on so it might be worth me taking a look at mr nutcase.

    S xo.

    blinkeredbarbiebakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete