Review: Duracell Powermat - iPhone 5s/5

Sunday, November 16, 2014

TakeCharge. BeEmpowered.


Today we live in a world powered by technology, everything and everybody around us is connected in some way. We have changed the way we live our lives and rely upon devices that we keep on our person. To be connected 24/7. To those we love, for work, for travelling and of course to take some photos for instagram!

Relying upon one full charge the day before an event isn't enough anymore, we need that bit extra so we don't miss out on capturing the moments as they happen or finding the right road to cross to get to where you need to be.

Therefore I reached out to Duracell Powermat and I was fortunate enough to be able to work with them to increase the awareness of Powercases. I was sent their iPhone 5/5s Powercase and Charing mat. It has honestly become a permanent extension of my phone. 

I have wanted to start writing this review for a while but I wanted to test the product over a longer period of time and make sure it was an honest as possible. I have been using this everyday, my phone feels naked without it. It has a smooth, silicone like casing. The casing comprises of two parts, one part that fits your phone and then the main body which holds the batter. The first part slides into the bigger casing and fits securely.

It not only charges my phone on the go but it makes it feel more secure (protects it well when I drop it too!). As I go to university, travel home and work long shifts on placement, this has become a god send. I don't have to worry about constantly charging my phone every night. The battery holds up to four bars of battery which is countless hours worth of battery power!

It is slightly expensive at about £63 without the powermat. 
Charging the device is simple, you can either plug it into your computer or plug socket using the usb adapter to connect into the case or simply place it onto the mat provided which needs to be plugged into a plug socket. The only issue here is that you need an american to english adapter; I purchased mine from Clas Olsen.

Rating:
★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Overall, I am so happy with the product, it is such a useful phone accessory! It gives peace of mind and it also provides protection for my iPhone! I think it would make a fantastic gift for tech fans and students! 


2 comments:

  1. I've heard of these things before but never really read up on them... a charger and a case :P. Good post.

    Sam @ Nefarious Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great product!

    Heather x

    ReplyDelete